Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Our family has been very busy this month. Between trips to GG and Grandpa D’s house and potty training Micah’s new puppy, Michael and I feel like we are always on the go. We have however made time to go to the pool as often as the weather allows us. Micah still loves the water, even when it is too cold for mommy and daddy.

On the 23rd of August, we welcomed a new member into our family. Malibu is our new English Bulldog and she is as stubborn as she could be. She was born on July 9th, which makes her exactly 2 months younger then Micah. Micah likes her as long as she isn’t trying to chew his toes and ears off!! Nothing is safe from Malibu. She is slowly learning how to respond to commands like “OUT!” “OFF!” and “GENTLE!” if only for a few seconds.

I am sure no one is surprised to find out that Micah is spoiled rotten! However, in the few moments each day that he spends on the floor he has mastered the art of rolling over. He mostly likes to practice his new talent when mommy is trying to change his diaper or dress him. He is such a happy baby all the time. We are so lucky to have him!!

1 comment:

The Cranes said...

Hey! I love the pictures of Micah and loving the water! He is getting so big! I am so jealous you got a cute new puppy. I have been trying to get Kendall to let me get a tiny lap dog. I want one so bad!! Malibu is a cutie. I have been wanting to talk to you forever! I need to be better at keeping in touch. I totally thought of you though while we were helping Brittany with her baby shower invites, using the cricut and all! Have you been using your lots? So how are you? What is new for you? Well give me an update or a call sometime k girlie! All our love!