Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Happy Halloween everyone! I know Micah and Madi have had a very HAPPY Halloween. I will try and walk you through the following pictures, as some of them need some explaining.

The kid visited a pumpkin patch with GG and Papa D a few weekends ago, while Mommy was at work! They got to go on a HayRide, Cow Train, and see lots of animals, which included a CRAZY goat that as Micah has told me a MILLION times “kept jumping on the food”.

Grandma Cheri sent the kids a great Halloween package! We got it Thursday, and I don’t think that Madi has ate anything but straight sugar since then.

Mom has been busy making Halloween costumes. Notice how ours are easy, iron-on “m”s, but for Grace we went all out on fairy wings and tutu!! Jason and Mommy were both brown M&M’s!! After Grandpa D took our pic, Micah decided he need to take a picture too… So those are the close up of me, and the pic of Ash and Jace. GG bought Micah his own camera on Saturday, and notice that instead of participating in the pumpkin carving, he took pictures of me and Madi instead!

Micah has loved looking at all the Halloween decorations, and has even started asking “Can I buy that?” when he really likes one. His favorites had been the blow up decorations and foggy bubble machine. Our neighbors have a huge blow up gargoyle on their roof, and we have to take a nightly drive down to see the “great big kitty”.

Micah picked the glittery kitty to carve on his pumpkin, but as I already mentioned, he didn’t so much like the carving as he did photograph the event!

We were all M&M’s this year. I have had this planned since last year’s Halloween, but Michael thought he would be lucky and get out of it since he is deployed. Not so easy buddy!! I put an “m” on a military issue tee, and Mike was a sand colored M&M (thanks for the idea, Aunt Suzie). He had better get a pic of him in it before he comes home or there will be trouble. Aunt Suzie make the kids candy buckets, and Madi knows exactly what is in it. Can you spot the pic of her when I took the candy away…. GG came to the rescue with more M&M’s

Well, they each filled their buckets, and as a mother, I have developed a whole new hatred for this holiday…

Happy Halloween!

No comments: